Thursday, April 3, 2008

Blankly

Sitting here... staring blankly at this monitor... I have the urge to write.

Problem: I don't have the slightest clue what to say.
Solution: working on it... till then just write till something comes.

What is that urge that wells up inside of us? Why do we have it? A really smart guy told me once that the desire to create is humanity's strongest impulse. We were made in the image of God, and the first thing that we know God did was create. Maybe that explains my restlessness.

But not entirely. I just can't get my head around it. So I'll continue to stare at this screen as I start to sail away into dream land.

Who has the answer key to the exam of life?

I think I wanna steal it.

2 comments:

James the Names said...

don't be a cheater, let's start a study group for life.

Biar said...

The will of God is this: An examination in which one cannot cheat.
-Søren Kierkegaard